Planning a Trip!

On September 13th, Ed and I are heading up to Haywood County to scope out jobs and a place to park our camper. We will be moving up there together after the wedding in October.

He will be starting school in the spring at Haywood Community College, where he will be studying in their forestry program! I am so excited for him. Relocation is scary, but I am striving to trust the Lord every day. I worry so much about overlooking expenses and details. Ed and I have tried very hard to think through the many facets of moving and having a life together.

The most helpful thing we have developed so far was our budget. With the help of the budget, I know how much we can afford to spend on everything, and I can make decisions and apply for jobs with a lot more confidence.

I really wish we could find a farm in Haywood County to work with. Ed and I would love to learn more about caring for land, and perhaps even help with animals. Maybe when we get to know more people in the area, we will meet someone who needs a farmhand.

In addition to looking for a camper spot, we'll be evaluating the route we plan to pull our camper, and trying to familiarize ourselves with the area. I am really looking forwards to our time to get away. Click here to see a video of our trip to Ohio!

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment